Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Website: https://www.basvanloon.com / https://english.basvanloon.com
General contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person PDO (Protection Data Officer): Bas (van Loon) is the owner of Basvanloon.com (NL version) and English.basvanloon.com (English version). He can be reached directly via email@example.com.
Operating country of origin: The Netherlands, EU.
Form website: non-profit/informative platform.
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is always treated confidentially.
1. Personal data processed via this website
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com processes your personal data by using on the website or via contact form and / or because you provide this information to us or me.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that are processed:
* Your first and last name
* Your e-mail adress
* Information about your activities on this website
* Standard global website statistics overview: Internet browser, device type, operating system, IP addresses, time and date, place of origin (global), origin of country.
1.2 Special and / or sensitive personal data that are processed:
This website and / or service has no intentions to collect data about visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, I can not check whether a visitor is older than 16. I therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that this website has collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will delete this information / data.
1.3 For what purpose and on the basis of which basis this website processes personal data
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com processes your personal data for the following purposes:
* Sending a message when a new (news) article is published (if applicable).
* That you can leave a comment under messages on this website.
* That you can contact me via the contact form.
* To be able to contact you if necessary.
* Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long personal data will be saved
* Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. Below is an overview of the different data, for which they are used and how long these are stored.
1.4 Comments under messages
Your name and e-mail address will be saved (and possibly URL). This data will be used to publish your response under messages on this website and will be saved to your request via e-mail to remove the response. Of course you can always email me to change your response. It is possible to delete your own (all) reaction (s) on a message / article. We switch off standard reactions to messages / articles.
1.5 Contact details (via the contact form or via e-mail)
Your name and e-mail address will be saved (and possibly URL). This information is used to reply to your message via e-mail or to contact you if necessary. This data will be stored no later than 12 months.
2. Sharing personal data with third parties
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com provides your data only to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com basically does not cooperate with other companies and does not give this information to companies if they ask for it.
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com remains responsible for these processing operations. Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com also provides your personal data to other third parties only with your express permission. This happens, for example, if you take part in a giveaway * (if applicable). Your data will then be sent to the company with which the cooperation or giveaway has come about.
2.1 Cookies, or similar techniques
During your first visit to this website you have already been informed about these cookies and you have been asked for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your internet browser, see below how you can delete cookies:
2.2 Cookies by third parties
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, services that are used for this website and social media companies. Below an overview:
* We do not use Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Console. We only use SEO plug-in.
*Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com does not use Facebook.
* We do not use WordPress.com or Jetpack.
Cookies that are placed by these companies and services can be removed in your internet browser. These companies are active worldwide and are from the United States. They therefore have to deal not only with European and Dutch legislation, but also with US legislation.
3. Your (personal) data: View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com. You have the right to submit a request to me to send your personal data stored in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request via e-mail to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for access has been made by you, I ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. I respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. You can also submit a request for access via this link.
I would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via this link .
3.1 How personal data are secured
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basvanloon.com / English.basvanloon.com has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
* Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall and hard disks and SSD’s have encryption and computers are equipped with very strong passwords.
* SSL certificate and TLS secured connection, your data is sent via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https://‘ and the green padlock in the address bar.
* There is security on this website to protect this website against suspicious login attempts and spam.
* We take care of data from visitors and users of this website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Also read our disclaimer .